All members of the Drexel University community are invited to a celebration of Research, Innovation, Scholarship and Creativity with a day of posters and presentations at the Daskalakis Athletic Center on Friday, May 1, 2015.
Abstracts for posters or presentations will be due no later than midnight, Wednesday, April 1, 2015, electronically submitted via this website. The abstract submission system will open on Monday, March 2, 2015.
Participation is limited to trainees only (undergraduates, graduations students, professional students, postdocs/residents/fellows).
Format Changes for 2015
- Unlimited abstract registration for presentations
- Submitted abstracts will be posted to a searchable Research Day website
- Participation limited to trainees (undergraduates, graduate students, professional students, postdocs/residents/fellows)
- April 1st due date (1 month before Research Day)
- Posters, presentations, and performances formats available
- Based on submitted abstracts, 250 presentations will be selected
- Each college will be allocated a proportion of these 250 presentation slots based on the total number of abstracts submitted and the number submitted from each college/school
- In the efforts of equity, a minimum number of presentations will be guaranteed for each academic unit. It is possible that there will be a maximum number of presentations for colleges/schools.
- Each college will determine its own method for selecting presenters; however, the selection process should be transparent and one that allows all levels of trainees the opportunity to present.
- Prizes will include a certificate and cash prize ($100 max)
- Allow judging by members of presenter’s home department
- No more than 1 of the 3 judges can be from the home department